Accounting / Director of Operations
AKA the Keller Williams MCA
If you are an individual looking to be challenged, and you are armed with management experience, you may be who we’re looking for. If you are a natural born leader or have grown in a servant leadership role because of your own initiative, your passion to learn and your professional demeanor, we need to talk. If you are an analytical thinker, who actually enjoys interpersonal relationships, too, we have a position looking for just that combination. If opportunity to grow in your current position is limited and the idea of building a team through honest hard-work, self-discipline, camaraderie and vision is of interest to you, then keep reading.
Keller Williams Key Partners is looking for a talented person to help lead our office. If you consider yourself a good listener, are proactive, have positive energy, are a natural decision maker, set goals and are accountable to those goals, are flexible, organized, thorough and responsible, you have many of the key descriptors we are looking for as an MCA. We are searching for that person who loves accounting, but who also loves working with and supporting people in the growth of their business. Every day is different, as we are a rapidly growing company with currently over 125 independent contractors. And yet, every day and every month requires focus and attention on the numbers for financial growth. Interested? See more about the position below and follow the instructions for applying.
This position is responsible for supporting the Market Center associates and CEO/Team Leader (TL). This includes:1. Understanding, demonstrating and promoting the office culture as it relates to agents, staff, ownership and others
2. Assisting the CEO/TL in new agent/employee orientation and training
3. Providing computer services as needed for company customized systems
4. Assisting the CEO/TL in managing the agents within the office
5. Providing support and feedback to the CEO/TL on all matters affecting the productivity and operation of the office
6. Calculating and reporting for local, regional and international awards.
Operations and Administration
Operations and Administration
As the equivalent to a Chief Operations Officer, the MCA (Market Center Administrator) is responsible for all systems in the Market Center. This includes:
1. Hiring and managing receptionists and Assistant MCA’s
2. Interacting with staff, associates and vendors
3. Purchasing supplies and equipment
4. Ensuring the professional appearance of all physical facilities
5. Coordinating the maintenance of office equipment and monitoring maintenance agreements
6. Setting up and maintaining all passwords on computer systems
7. Keeping agent data current
9. Delegating tasks to staff, and responsible for phones being covered
As the equivalent to a Chief Financial Officer, the MCA is responsible for accurate banking and accounting services. This includes:
1. Full charge accounting
2. Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
3. Staff payroll oversight
4. Acting as the liaison to the 3rd party CPA
5. Being detailed and action oriented
6. Maintaining office files, including accounting files, general ledger files, associate files, employee files, listing files, contract pending files and closed contract files
7. Monthly reporting to Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) of all production and accounting figures
8. Responsible for processing and paying associate commissions
Behavior Profile: Responsible, dependable and trustworthy. Task-oriented, organized, pays attention to details, team-worker. Systematic, follows procedures and works well under pressure.
Company: Keller Williams Realty Key Partners
Base Pay: $40K-$60K DOE
Additional Pay: Profit Sharing/Bonuses
Employee Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
Job Type: Accounting, Administrative, Operations
Location: Prairie Village, Kansas
Desired Skills and Experience:
Leadership, communication, organization, conflict resolution, calm under pressure.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
Professional accounting experience or extensive professional bookkeeping experience
Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.
The right individual will be trained. This role will develop into other rewarding opportunities.
A combination Customer Service, Accounting, Administrative and/or Management Experience desiredPassion for Technology, Numbers, People and Growth
It is mandatory to follow the following application steps. Please apply by ...
1) Calling 913-825-7798. Leave a message telling us what is appealing to you about the position and why you think we should consider you as a candidate to join our team.
2) Completing a DISC Assessment at:
(this is a no-cost assessment and will take approximately 30 minutes)
3) Providing a PDF copy of the resulting DISC Profile and your resume to:
Thank you for considering employment with Keller Williams Realty Key Partners!
If this position doesn't match your experience, we may also have additional positions available. Please click here to view all our current positions.